Monday, April 24, 2006

All Eyez On Me


The feds is watchin', niggas plottin' to get me will I survive, will I die, come on lets picture the possibilities. Giving me charges, lawyers making a grip, I told the judge I was raised wrong and thats why I blaze shit . Bitches pursue me like a dream, been know to disappear before your eyez. My main thang was to be major paid The game sharper than a mutha-fuckin razor blade. Say money bring bitches, bitches bring lies, One niggas getting jealous, and muthafuckas died. Depend on me like the first and fifteenth... They my homies for a second, but these punks won't get me. We got four niggas, and low riders, and ski masks screaming Thug Life every time they pass.
Fuck the law never stopped until the cash came I live my life as a Thug nigga untill the day I die, Live my life as a Boss playa cuz we be getting high. These niggas got me tossin' shit I put the top down now its time to floss my shit. Keep your head up nigga, make these muthafuckas suffer The money is mandatory, the hoes is fully strapped Cuz the criminal lifestyle equipped with the bulletproof vest. Make sure your eyes is on the Meal ticket get your money muthafucka Lets get rich and we'll kick it. My murderous lyrics equipped with spirits of the Thugs before me Pay off the block evade the cops cause I know they comin for me I been hesitant to reappear, been away for years Now I'm back my adversaries been reduced to tears.
Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a motherfuckin menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up,they cowards that's why they tried to set me up. Had bitch-ass niggaz on my team, so indeed, they wet me up But I'm back reincarnated, incarcerated at the time. We don't die nigga, but we multiply, we like legends nigga I'll make you famous motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
web counters
Yahoo Personals

Cool Slideshows!